3/12/08

Baby Mine

I love little ones! They are so sweet and soft and alway smell yummy. (well...most of the time). Below are a few of my favorite pictures I have taken for friends. (And myself).

This is the lovely Miss Mae Veon. I am the lucky mother of this beauty.


Olivia Rae Miller. Doesn't she look like a 50's cupie doll? Beautiful! Her mommy is my dear friend Becca.


And last but not least, little Olivia Mae. This girl has the cutest smile I've ever seen. Her mommy, Tanya, has been my best friend since 6th grade.


:::Have a magnificent WeDnEsDaY:::

5 comments:

tanya said...

we all have such beautiful babies. I sure help when you have such a great photographer. Buds for forever!

Meg said...

I love that picture of Mae!!! So cute with the curlers!!

Becca said...

awww. remember when.

Unknown said...

i love the light in the last picture (the baby's really cute too) and i love mae's picture. she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

the sink and chair shots are simply delightful

Popular Posts