4/8/12

Smoooooothie

I make this smoothie every single day. Bot of my kids love it, and it's super healthy! This is usually what we have for lunch.





I don't add yogurt or anything like that. I try and keep it within combination eating guidelines, which is to always eat fruit alone because of the way it is digested. I still throw a small handful of spinach in there, but that's it.

I always use REAL juice. I check the ingredients to make sure there is nothing in it BUT the fruit itself.
Add frozen and/or fresh fruit of any kind, a handful of spinach, and then I add DoTerra OnGuard for immunity support. It gives it a strong taste, so just add ONE drop.
Sometimes I'll add DoTerra Slim & Sassy to it as well. Once again, strong flavor, so just add one drop if you decide to do this.

Delicious!

No comments:

Popular Posts