11/15/11

I did it!

Welp. I did it. I lost 2 inches in 2 weeks! And even an inch off my butt!
My waist went from 34" to 32" and my butt from 36" to 34".

Wanna know how I did it?

3 things: Herbalife, Combined Eating, and Ab Flexers.

Herbalife: As I stated in an earlier post, I love this stuff so much I signed up to help other people succeed with it as well.
(I am using the Quickstart Program. The shakes are so good. I just finished off my Pumpkin Spice and need to order more.)

A couple of days ago, my husband said to me,"You are getting so tiny. You're like the incredible shrinking woman!" And that day he started on it as well, because he's seen the results. It's amazing and so good for you.
Its not just for weight loss, it's for gaining and maintaining as well. Herbalife also has products for just about everything else. Take a look at www.herbalife.com. I'm giving everyone 15% off their first order! Contact me at thecheekywhale@gmail.com to find out more.

Combined Eating: I've talked about this a lot before. It's obviously not something EVERYONE has to do to lose weight. I started doing it a couple of years ago because I'm prone to stomach problems and had developed Gastritis. Combined eating is supposed to help with stomach problems, so I started doing it and felt better immediately. I also lost 15 lbs and kept it off. I stick to it because its awesome and really good for our digestive system.

Stomach Flexers: I don't really know the correct term for these, but after I had Mae I could not get my stomach to go flat again, which was really frustrating after having the nickname "Abs" in school. I was used to having a flat stomach. I got all the baby weight off, but that pooch just wanted to hang out. Literally.
I tried EVERYTHING. Seriously. But as soon as I stopped doing crunches and situps of any kind, and started doing these, my stomach went back down to normal so fast. It's amazing, and I haven't really done crunches since. I do them all throughout the day. While I'm in the shower, holding Sawyer, cleaning, etc. That's the great thing about them. You don't have to get in workout clothes to do them. They can be done anywhere, anytime, any place.

How to do Stomach Flexers: Suck your belly button into your spine until you feel your ab muscles engage. Hold this for up to 60 seconds. Wait one minute. Repeat.
OR
Hold for 30 seconds, then do 10 mini pulses, bringing your belly button into your spine a little closer each time.

I do these throughout the day. I usually try to do at least 10 sets of either or both.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Maybe I should try this... I need to look into it. But I really need to loose this baby/cancer weight. I'm tired of it. way to go elmo and thanks for sharing!!

Popular Posts