11/8/11

Back down to 115!

Today marks the day I hit my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm pretty excited about it! It took just under 4 months, and I still have yet to workout.

In the last month, I've lost 10 lbs with Herbalife. My friend became a distributor a few months back and has lost 25 lbs on it, so I thought I'd give it a try. I loved it so much, and got such great results, that I signed up to become an Herbalife Wellness Coach last week.

I'm really excited about it. It's a product that I really believe in, and I've always been very interested in nutrition and fitness. I am really excited to help people reach their goals. Have I mentioned I'm excited yet?

If you want to know more about it, feel free to email me. I will answer your questions as best as I can.
Take a look at www.herbalife.com.

No comments:

Popular Posts