11/1/11

Small Town Travel

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton:


It’s a small town we live in and other than working for the cable companies or the government there’s not a lot to do. That’s why I like to travel whenever I get the chance which seems to confuse my friends and family to no end. They’re the type that would much rather sit at home and make a nice leisurely dinner but for me, getting out on the road and seeing something new over the weekend is totally worth it. Sometimes I even camp or sleep in my car when I can’t afford to spend money on a hotel but it’s all part of the fun! My friend Chris is also the same as me when it comes to getting out of town and he’s become my unofficial travel buddy lately. We go everywhere together and email all day long about things and places we want to see – it’s nice to have something to look forward to when you live in such a boring little town! Travelling makes it all bearable at the end of the day!

No comments:

Popular Posts