11/11/10

a bunch of stuff

this post is going to be all over the place, so just shut up and enjoy.
Since we are heading back to Utah in a few weeks (yes, to live) and its FREEZING cold there, I thought I'd better get ready for it.
And any excuse to shop makes me happy.
Here's my new winter wonderland coat:



*from modcloth

next:

i stole this picture from my very talented aunts blog.
if i could pull her hair off, i would so go for it, AND if i knew tommy guns would dig it.
he pretty much likes me however i look, with the exception of having super short hair and adorning overalls.

rockin, right? i seriously love it.

and THEN, on a REALLY random and probably super creepy note, I've been watching this show the last couple of days, and not to freak anyone out, but i can relate a lot to these kids. I've had some pretty crazy stuff happen to me in my days. like, having dreams that come true (happened today), thinking about someone and then the phone rings and it's them (this happens ALL of the time. it happened yesterday when my cousin called) and some more insane stuff that i'm not going to go into because you'll send me to a mental institution.
anywarbles, it's been really interesting to watch because its made me look back at my experiences and wonder what they mean. hmmmm....there is so much out there that we don't know about, and isn't that exciting?

now for some great news!....

i'm awesome!

isn't that fantastic?
BYE!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I love your coat! I have been wanting to buy a white winter coat for years!

Also, that's completely fascinating about the things you've had happen lately. My grandfather seriously sees spirits on a weekly bases, but it's totally because he's the genealogy king. My sister has also experienced several things, especially this year and myself on the other hand I'm happy to stray away. haha

Popular Posts