11/11/10

bang! (s)

opinions, please.

this is serious.

i'm growing my hair out, including my bangs.

shhhh.....this is really important.

i have a large head to the fore. look.

i am really struggling. like, can't sleep at night, sweating like a pig, eye twitching, nervousness, uncontrollable bowels, all that jazz.

should i cut my bangs?

should i cut them into REAL bangs?


swoopy bangs?


or keep growing them out?

("and i packed your ANGRY eyes, just in case")
don't laugh.

(hee hee)

no but seriously. whaddya think?

8 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I love the first picture. Your hair looks amazing and to top that only so many woman can pass off the bangs and you're defiantly one of them!

natalie palmer said...

i personally think you look like a rock star with bangs. which, if you can pull the look off, i say go for it! but the only thing is, that for me... i hate DEALING with bangs. and you look fab either way so that's something you're going to have to decide. :)

The Davis's said...

Bangs Bangs all the way!!!!!

Meg said...

I also like the bangs... I would do it if I could (you know, if I had hair ;)). But you look beautiful with any hair cut, you can pull anything off!

Erin said...

bangs for sure! i love your hair in the top pic too! swooshy is cute too. but i like real bangs:). you can always pin em back when you need a day away from em.;)

Megan said...

Very few people can pull off bangs like you do. I really love just how CUTE you look with them. I vote bangs.

aubrey said...

I think bangs look great on y'all! I think the first two are hard to pick from! I also think you should cut your hair like the picture you showed me, super cute on you!

Unknown said...

i think you look amazing in bangs, i'm sort of sorry to say. knowing how obnoxious they are. :) keep them. you have fabulous hair.

Popular Posts