9/25/08

Haircuts-what to do?

I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday. I can't wait. Its been two long months and its growing into a mullet. Now...I'm really just confused on what I should do. This is the cut I was aiming for last time, but I still have to wait till my bangs grow out to REALLY have the same do as Sarah Harding.


Or I could grow it out into a long a-line like Jenny McCarthy. (I think I'd want it just a little longer)
PLEASE help me decide. Take the poll to the left! Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love this, but I kind of like how Posh Spice...(thats what she will always be to me...we used to freaking love those girls...)sported it. If you want to go really crazy, because lets face it, hair grows fast when you have it short, you could cut it like she just did in a pixie! Would your hubby dig that? I think its super hot. But a close second is the Harding girl's do. Who is that by the way?

Cinders said...

Ok....I Voted: do not cut it. But I do like the Sarah Harding look,as long as you don't let your boobies stick out like hers. wowwza' I think that style will drive you crazy. You would end up pinning it back all the time. That is just from a mommy point of view. ;)

Heather said...

of the two I like the first one better. With your face structure I think you can really pull it off and most people can't

aubrey said...

Liss, you don't need new boobies...oh wait, you mean the hair? Oh, schilly me!!! HAA HAA HAA! I agree with Heather!

Rachel Evans said...

You are lucky that you can pull anything off! I think that the first one is more you!

Popular Posts