9/25/08

Homesickness


Homesickness is finally setting in as I read everyones blogs about fall. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year besides summer. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I love the smell of crisp autumn air, the beautiful colors of the falling leaves, and the scent of pumpkins. Its still in the 90's here. And as much as I love the heat and the palm trees, I am missing the season changes. I knew I would. I just didn't know how much!
Utah would be perfect for me if it had a beach, no winter, and a disneyland. Its not asking much, is it? ;)

2 comments:

Cinders said...

I understand. I grew up in Vegas. Moved to Utah during high school and moved back to Vegas for a few years I was so homesick for the season change. I love the FALL.....I think the only thing that I did love about the desert is the amazing rain storms! Do not be sad.

chel wakley said...

Sounds perfect to me. We should put in a request for it and see what happens :)
hey I am waiting for the rest of the pictures of your darling apartment. I am dying to see

Popular Posts