9/24/08

Pictures n stuff


Fudgecicles in the front yard!

I said, "lets go get the ball!" mae said,"run! oh! run!"

Aren't we lucky? This is pretty much our front yard.

Helping with the dishes


This is the outcome.

Uncle Abe gives Mae a horsey ride! Mae always asks "Abe go? Abe go?"

this picture is in the wrong place...

Playdough fun

My creation


Asian night at Thunderbird

Josh and Natalie

Thunder-Olympics

Mae decided to lay down on the cool floor. There was no air conditioning in this building.
Mae and Uncle Josh playing. I'm so grateful that we have friends that love Mae so much!

My playdough frog


The End

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love this post...

Amy J. said...

I don't know...my favorite creation, the frong or the bugger...wow it's a toss up.

Misty said...

LOVELY snippets of life...

aubrey said...

STOP HAVING FUN WITHOUT US! IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE TEXAS ALL OVER AGAIN....*sniffle* come home......

hutchingsheadquarters said...

truly the frog is so cute, but you and mae need some cough syrup! he he

hutchingsheadquarters said...

by the way, i love the fudgsicle pics and especially the dishes and the result! that's really cute

Popular Posts