7/15/08

Pretty Peterson Girls

Over the weekend I recruited the lovely ladies of my family to model for me. My sister Aubrey and her little family manage storage units in Springville, and there are some really great "props" there. They have an old beet factory right next to them, not to mention a bunch of super old cars and trucks. Perfect photography location!
I have to brag: My mom and sisters are GORGEOUS. They have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, not to mention nicely shaped lips, and cute noses. I have a lovely family.

Here is a sneak peak:

Mom



Aubrey



Elise

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you made the ladies color POP out of the picture. the subtle back tones and the bright colors on them look amazing. beautiful peterson ladies.

rach said...

you need to call me i need your number

tanya said...

well, you did it again. You left me speechless...... WOW! Your right that is a great spot for such hot momma's and lady! Where are you?!

aubrey said...

They turned out great Liss...could you use your skills to scrape off a couple of my "curves" and perhaps boost me bust??!!! No, kidding! They are amazing, and Elise is like boo-choo-cha-cha-ching! Those lips....wowza!

Amy J. said...

Congrats on the publishing of your drawing. It really is a cool picture. Love the photo shoot!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And I really love Aubrey's dress. I think I need the same one.

Megan said...

I love these shots and your use of location. You are so talented!

Popular Posts