7/25/08

Jerry Lewis

My friend Kindle just posted a blog about Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis, a favorite comedy duo of mine! It reminded me of one of my favorite scenes from a Jerry Lewis movie called "Cinderfella". If you haven't seen it, rent it. Its hilarious. My favorite part of this scene is the random piano note he hits in the air with his finger. so funny.
This scene also reminds me of me and my good pal, Lindsey. Every time we get together we're nothing but obnoxious and loud, and one of our favorite things to do is if we hear an instrument in music or at a movie, we'll start doing this same exact thing. We didn't get it from this, just started making fun of music that stood out to us, like some random picalo among violins or something.

1 comment:

M said...

Yay! The piano note is great, you're right. Glad I could help inspire this post.

Popular Posts