7/28/08

Bulletin Board Make-Over

I'm getting ready for our move to AZ, and the thought of having a place to decorate is getting my crafty blood a-flowin'. I bought a few bulletin boards from the D.I. a couple years back, and decided to make them into something more pleasant to the eye.

Bulletin Board #1-Mae's Room

:Plain ole bulletin board:

:Pretty Papers:

:Something pretty to hang photos on:Bulletin Board #2: Kitchen (for weekly menus and shopping list)

:Plain ole bulletin board:

:Pretty papers:

:Final product:

Bulletin Board #3: Family Room

:Plain old bulletin board:

:sassy tree paper:

:quick drying/cheap acrylic paint:

:watch out for little hands!:
:varnish:
:all done!:

1 comment:

aubrey said...

LISS! OH MY DEAR GOODNESS! Those turned out so dang cute! Make me one! You have such a good eye for color and everything...see that glowing green light coming from the south...that is me and my jealousy!

Popular Posts