7/29/08

Remember this amazing lady?



I posted this a couple of months back. This is a slideshow of my wonderful, amazing mother who has dealt with breast cancer off and on in the last twelve years. I took these photographs during her third round.
She finished her treatments for her third round a couple of months ago and was on the up and up, but just two weeks ago, more growths and tumors have been discovered in her hip, leg, pelvic bone, spine, and skull. They started her on chemotherapy right away, and she's not feeling too good. :(
So please, keep her in your prayers, put her name on the temple prayer roll, etc.
If you would like to help out in any way, please contact me. You can also donate funds through paypal to "helpjennyfight@gmail.com"

Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers.

1 comment:

chel wakley said...

Oh Melis I am sorry, I will prayer for her for sure.. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family.

Popular Posts