6/4/13

Oh. My. Biggest. Heck.

I heard about these wraps on facebook, and I was intrigued. I've had two babies, and while I've been able to lose the baby weight and get back in shape, my middle has never been the same. So I thought, "What the poo, I might as well give it a try!" I've tried a lot of other products with minimal results. After my first wrap I couldn't believe it, seriously. I kept going up to my husband and pointing at my stomach saying,"Look! Oh my gosh! Seriously...LOOK!"
This pretty much sums up how I felt when I looked in the mirror:


I have done 3 wraps but unfortunately my 1st wrap results got deleted off my phone, but here are my results from my 2nd and 3rd:

Before:

After:

After 3rd wrap:


My abs I have been working so hard on but haven't been able to see yet are finally starting to show! 

When I fall in love with a product I fall hard. I tell everyone, because I want everyone to benefit from it too. After my 2nd wrap I became a distributor. I have been looking for something like this for so long! 
Take a look at my website: http://ohsnap.myitworks.com.

You can use these anywhere on your body, not just your midsection. They are truly amazing!






No comments:

Popular Posts