4/10/13

10 Weeks

For the past 10 weeks (I missed a few classes) I have been attending an open studio for figure drawing. I've never before taken a figure drawing class, and although this was not an actual instructional class with a teacher, I feel like I learned a lot just by being there and drawing. I can definitely see a huge improvement throughout. Yay!
 Here is my work, first to last:














The entire time we only had female models. On our very last night, I was an hour and a half late, and of course, out of all the nights for me to be late we finally had a male model! It was very strange crosshatching a wiener. 
Anyways, it was awesome and I feel like I came a long way over the 10 weeks, and I'm looking for another class, hopefully this time with an instructor. 


No comments:

Popular Posts