8/25/12

Beach Baby

Renee commissioned me to do an illustration of her daughter. She wanted a silhouette on the beach at sunset, with her little girl holding a surf board, and she requested some obvious diaperage and the Volcom logo on the swimming suit. I thought the idea was so cute!



Once again, let me just complain about my crappy scanner:
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wait..hold the phone...HOLD. THE. PHONE.  I just realized my scanner is a filthy mess. Maybe if I would just pull out some Windex once in awhile my pictures wouldn't look like I smeared boogers on them. Mystery solved, case closed, amen. I'm sorry, leetle scanner, for hurting your feelbads. You have been there for me through thick and thin. I'll give you a nice wipe down and I'll even use my good rags. *pat pat


No comments:

Popular Posts