8/17/12

1 Year

Welp, he did it. My little boy turned 1. The big ONE. Do you see that face? I mean, c'mon! You can't get much cuter than that!

At 1 years old, Sawyer is still crawling around, and he's perfectly happy to do so. Oh...he walks. He just chooses not to. Crawling is so much faster. He likes to trick us. The other day I turned around and he was walking halfway across the playroom while I sat there with my jaw on the ground. I, of course, couldn't praise him or get excited because it's his little secret and he thinks we have no clue. Silly goose.

Sawyer says dada, mama, hi, and kitty cat. To hear him say "kitty cat" is hilarious. He whispers it and annunciates every letter. I've tried getting it on camera, but you know how it goes. Once the camera is on, the show is over. 

Now that Mae is in school for 7 hours out of the day, it's just me and my little pal, bumming around. He is perfectly content to play on the floor while I get quality time in the art studio, clean, and cook. He's just so easy going! 

I love you, Soy Sauce.

















         






















No comments:

Popular Posts