12/3/11

Business Cards

I have a couple of "businesses" and getting business cards can get pricey.
I sell Herbalife.
I am an artist.
I am a photographer.

Three seperate business cards= Lots of money

Any time I've ordered business cards I've ordered from VistaPrint. I really like their designs and format, and the best part is, for your first order you get 250 FREE. That's pretty darn awesome, wouldn't you say?

I've always been really happy with their service and quality. Sometimes they even throw in a free something or other with your order. Last time I got a free address stamp. I loved that thing. Too bad we moved and our address changed.

Anyways, this is an ongoing thing with them. It's not a limited time offer. So if you need business cards, head over there, and I think you'll be pretty happy.

No comments:

Popular Posts