2/18/11

why

Why are cheez-its so addicting?
Why is "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" so much fun to watch?
Why do I have to have pregnancy acne?
Why do I have to have pregnancy migraines?
Why is money necessary?
Why do kids have to grow up?
Why can't I live at Disneyland?
Why do I hate touching ice?
Why am I considering natural childbirth if I'm such a wimp?
Why do I have to be so moody all of the time?
Why can't I have a massage every day?
Why do the letters "a" "b" and "d" look so much alike? It really confuses 4 year olds.
Why can't people who are super rich give more money to those in need? Seriously, there IS enough money to go around. People don't have to starve.
Why is my daughter so stinkin cute and my husband so good to me?
Why do cockroaches exist?
Why do good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people?
Why are we all so judgmental?
What did dinosaurs evolve from?
Why are sharks so awesome and horribly frightening?
Why can't animals talk?

No comments:

Popular Posts