2/8/11

Natalie & Melissa

I convinced my two best buddies from middle school, Natalie and Melissa, to let me play makeup and photographer with them as my models.
I totally picked the right girls! They were working it, and it doesn't hurt that they are both smokin!
We had so much fun! The last time we were all together was about 15 years ago! I can't believe how fast time has flown.
I am really grateful that I have friends like these, that after so many years it's like no time ever passed at all!
After our photo session we went to dinner and talked about everything from relationships to religion.
I hope there are more play dates to come!
Thanks girls!

15 years ago:

and today:

















I don't like the composition of the one above, but I LOVE the poster.




and in between all the seriousness:






3 comments:

Natalie said...

Melissa Mae you are truly awesome and so very talented!! Thanks for the lovely photos :)

MJ said...

I ditto Natalie! These pics are amazing..... Thank you for such a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

these gurls look tuff ready for city

Popular Posts