3/23/10

today

mcdonalds for lunch and capn crunch for dinner. oh my. 
my computer is running so slow lately and i'm tempted to just throw it against the wall. mae's toy laptop runs faster than this one. mac, for the first time you are letting me down.
last week i totally farted in my yoga class. everyone heard. i know it.
my car has a leak in the front passenger tire. 
the guy that changed my oil looked like he hadn't brushed his teeth in 3 1/2 years. and he had lettuce in his teeth.
but i get to go to gymnastics tonight. 
life is OOOOOKAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

buwaaahhahaaahhaaa! farted in yoga! my worst. fear. EVER. EVER!

aubrey said...

*Yuck on McDonalds

*Double YUM on Captain Crunch

*Macs are dumb. Hello! (kidding)

*Farting is awesome, you know they were all just wishing they were brave enough to let theirs fly....you know they are all clenching those stinkers in dude!

*Sorry to hear about your front tire. Bummer.

*3 1/2 year old lettuce!! BWA HA HA

* gym-NASTY! Did you ever see that SNL skit with Molly Shannon and Jackie Chan?

Those are all the comments that I have for you!

adu~

Once again I would just like to point out that I have had a whole heck of a lot of marzipan today.

Popular Posts