2/14/10

Weekly Goal

it's Sunday. and that means time to set a goal for the week. 

i have so many running through my head, but one of the biggest lessons i learned last year, and that i'm really trying to apply to my life this year, is that I canNOT do everything. 

i kept trying to, believe me, but i just ended up frustrated and feeling like i was running myself ragged and still not accomplishing anything. 

so, i'm taking one thing at a time. 

So my goal for this week is:
*Get the first six months of Mae's life scrapbooked*

(i am fighting myself to not add more goals. baby steps, melis, baby steps)

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I have yet to complete my wedding scrapbook, it's half ways there, but I'm puzzled if I'll ever get it done! I just love the photo you posted, it's absolutely the sweetest!

Popular Posts