2/15/10

TAG

if I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday
if I were a time of day, I'd be dusk
if I were a direction, I'd be "over that way"
if I were a tree, I'd be a palm tree
if I were a tool, I'd be a paint brush
if I were a flower I'd be an gerbera daisy
if I were a musical instrument I'd be an acoustic guitar
if I were a color, I'd be yellow
if I were a fruit, I'd be coconut
if I were an element, I'd be water
if I were a food, I'd be chocolate chip cookies
if I were a place, I'd be the ocean
if I were a material, I'd be cotton
if I were a scent, I'd be pina coloda
if I were an object I'd be a trampoline
if I were a song I'd be "Fat Bottom Girls"

YOU'RE IT!

2 comments:

aubrey said...

I played a little game with this post and tried to guess what you would be for each one, I did surprisingly well!

Oh, thanks for the music cd's we love them so!

Unknown said...

I haven't played a meme in such a long time ... I think I'll do this ...

Popular Posts