2/22/10

relax

lately i have been feeling queasy on a daily basis. reason unknown for now, so don't make any assumptions!
everyone who knows me well knows my biggest fear is throwing up. i start having a panic attack at the smallest sign of upset stomach. 
(my fear actually has a name: Emetophobia. I just bought a program that is supposed to help those with emetophobia conquer there fears. i hope it works!)
ANYWAYS....
luckily, it hasn't been that bad, but i have taken to listening to my ipod as i fall asleep to take my mind off feeling crappy and to hopefully relax me. it works. i have to say i have a great selection of relaxing music. I have always been amazed by the effect music has on me.
So as a giveaway, i am going to send one person a relaxation package, including a copy of my playlist. leave a comment telling me something YOU do to relax and take your mind off of stress and a winner will be randomly chosen next monday. 
good luck!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I color ... literally have 64 crayons and a thick coloring book to help me relax ...

I blog ... writing down words in my head helps ...

I dance ...

I listen to Glee's OST and Mama Mia's OST ...

Anonymous said...

I ride my Harley up in the mountains and breath the fresh air.

aubrey said...

Are you prego? TAKE A TEST WOMAN! The wondering is KILLING MEEEEE!!

Oh, to relax I do a basic hot bath and good read. Lavender bath salts and my new england music in the back ground. Or I make Curtis give me a polka dot face massage. LOOOOVE IT!

Rene'e said...

read, read, read. It is like Calgon, it "takes me away!" :)
BTW, I agree, take a test woman!

Rebbie Becky said...

Hey Elmo!!
I like to take long, hot showers to help me relax. It really helps when I have a big tomorrow. I hope you feel better soon!! (I'll try and keep my assumptions to myself...)
Love ya to the moon and back!
Bugle

Amy J. said...

I didn't know you had the same thing as Alicia! I hope you figure it out soon!

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

I am lucky. I get to go to the beach and relax :) During the weekdays, temple beach is pretty empty. I just walked along the shore line, letting the waves wash over my feet. I go all the way to Hukilau and back. I used to take my iPod, but I've found that just listening to the ocean is much more relaxing. I always stop by the reef, if the tide is low enough, and watch all the little grabs and fish swimming around. Sometimes I find really cool shells :) It gets me away from campus and into the open air and let's me clear my head. It also helps me to appreciate this amazing world that I blessed to live in, which helps make my troubles seem worth it.

Heather said...

Can I say honestly that I love listening to Sting and having sex. Relaxes me every time.

Popular Posts