2/21/10

goal of the week

Last week I set a goal to digitally scrapbook Mae's first 6 months of life. For the past couple of weeks I have been feeling queasy on a daily basis, so I only got the first 2 months done, but hey, its something right?
This week? My goal is to spend as much quality time with Mae. She deserves it, and with all the tantrums she has been throwing lately, I am taking that as a hint that she needs it as well. So each day we will do something just her and I, no side projects, no distractions.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Good for you! Sometimes it can be hard to take time with them, but it can totally be worth it! Caitlyn and Curtis played Game Show the other day with this dorky microphone she got at her b-day party. He was laughing so hard when he was telling me about what they did! Don't get me wrong I am very grateful for the tv and movies as a ditraction sometimes, but when you have those times with your kids, they are awesome!

Popular Posts