2/6/10

oh goodness

I'm grateful for my job, grateful I get a free gym membership, and most of all, grateful that I get to take Mae with me.
But what I am NOT grateful for, is the behavior Mae picks up from other kids.
Lately she has been saying she "hates" everything.
She has also been calling other kids "stupid-head".
And today, a bunch of little girls were giggling about a boy and telling him he was handsome.
So today Mae said to me,"I'm going to kiss boys!"
And I said,"Not until you are much bigger! You're too little to kiss boys!"
"But I'm bigger like you!"
"No, you are little!"
"Am I getting smaller?"
"No, you're getting bigger, but you're not quite big enough to kiss boys"
"Oh. When I get big I'm going to kiss boys! *giggle*"

Please oh please! It can't be starting already!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Scary ... she's too little ... and such an angel to be thinking those ... I feel for you ...

Amy J. said...

I used to "hate" it when those "stuped-head" other kids taught my toddlers such choice words. Now those "stupid-head" kids are my teenagers.

tanya said...

Oh I feel yeah on that! Livi picks up stuff and I wish I could erase it all! On a slight funny note. Nick went to pick Livi up from the babysitters and her little boy who is the same age as liv says to Nick "Livi pulled her shirt up and I touched her boobs!" Nick said he is mom went bright red and His dad hide his face and Nick said "thats cool, but you usually don't tell the girls father that, your just lucky I don't own a gun!" And they all started laughing! So basicaly Liv has gone to second base!!!! I think we're gonna be in troble!! :)

Heather said...

That is my angst as well. My four year old keeps doing stuff that just freaks me out. Oh yeah..."stupid head" is from Disney's Lilo and Stitch. See another thing against disney. :)

Popular Posts