1/30/10

owie

I have been out of commission the last couple of days, hence the lack of "I ate this" posts. I was in a lot of pain Wednesday night, and when I realized I wasn't feeling any better yesterdat morning I thought, "This feels a lot like when I had that ovarian cyst rupture in November." I called my doc and they told me to go to the ER. I was there for five hours, and sure nuf, I had a cyst the size of a walnut rupture. Luckily they said it had already started healing and the bleeding would stop on its own, so they wouldn't have to go in and remove it.
I am wondering, is this going to become a regular occurrence? Because it hurts. BUT, on the upside, it was quite delightful to just lay in a bed while nurses wheeled me around and put hot blankets on me. I had a nice little break. I even finished my book, "These Is My Words" which was awesome!

So back to the whole eating thing. I weighed myself Wednesday morning and I had already lost a pound and an entire inch off my waist in just four days. So now that I am feeling better, I'm going to get back on the ball today.

Here's what we've been up to:

*glamorous photo shoot with mommy and mae*
 


*zoo with friends*
Tom also started school again so we're trying to get back into that whole routine. I can't wait until we have two cars! And I can't believe we'll be done in three months. It's exciting not knowing what we'll be doing or where we'll be living next. Adventure awaits!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the last photo you had with your child ... GORGEOUSNESS!

Amy J. said...

So sorry for the ER trip but hooray for the mini vacation! :)

Really...do you really have any weight to lose woman....I think NOT!

Meg said...

oh yuck! i'm so sorry, that does not sound like fun at all. hope you are feeling better!

Heather said...

I recognize Davie Bowie's Labrynth hair from any where. That show still freaks me out. I can't stand the orange things that eat themselves. Creepy.

Popular Posts