1/26/10

Belly Fat Cure-Day 2

Breakfast:
Savory Breakfast Sandwich (recipe from book)
3/2
SoBe LifeWater
0/1
DANG this was good! I couldn't believe it was considered healthy, it was just to divine. And it kept me full for about 5 hours



Lunch:
1/2 Turkey and cheese sandwich
3/1
I was in a huge hurry and had to make something quick I could eat at work, so it wasn't much. And I started eating it before I remembered to take the picture


Dinner:
Chipotle Chicken Tacos (recipe from book)
4/2
1/2 a Stevia Soda
0/0
These tacos were amazing, and I was really excited to try this soda. It was really good!
(sorry its so blurry)
 
Treat:
1 Sugar Free Dove Dark Chocolate
(whew! long name for such a small thing)
0/0

Total: 10/6

Overall, good day! I never feel hungry or deprived. BUT, today was very meat heavy and I plan to incorporate more veggies/fruits tomorrow.

P.S. I never realized how much sugar is in everything. I mean, it is in everything! I poured Tom some "natural" apple juice this morning and took a look at the label. 28 grams of sugar in one serving. crazy sauce.

2 comments:

Hanifa Imani said...

That breakfast up there looked hot lolz jk. But that food up there lookz tasty. Wn u get a chance luk at my blog. The website to it iz: http://hanifa-hanifawilson.blogspot.com well hope 2 c u there.

kato said...

That breakfast made my oatmeal look 2nd best. -k

Popular Posts