7/6/09

Lake Powell

Such a great trip! I was sick the first three days with a horrible case of strep, so my loving IL's took me to the instacare to get a shot in my hip. It hurt like the dickens, but I felt better by the next morning.
After five trips to Lake Powell, this time I really felt comfortable there. Zero panic attacks about a shark coming up to eat me. I actually looked forward to getting into the water. I can't wait until next time. I want to become a master wakeboarder!
Tom wasn't able to join us until the end of the trip because of finals, so I got some one on one time with my IL's. It was really good for me and I'm so grateful that I have IL"s that really are my family. They love and accept me for my obnoxious self, and they are a blast to be with!
Thanks mom and pops! It was fabulous!




































































4 comments:

aubrey said...

WOW! I wish I had time to comment on all your pictures, they were fabaloos! Of course Mae's are the cutest. And I see that you found some little critter (no surprise!).I am so glad you have such cool inlaws, you are truly, truly blessed! Oh,and the photo of Josh and naked Mae, it looks like she is being sick over the side of the boat and Josh is helping her! BWA HA HA HA HA!

McGuire Zoo said...

Melissa you're the coolest! Hope you're feeling all the way better. Kidney stones sound like dookey.

Abe and Lisa said...

I love you and your obnoxiousness! It was fun catching up with you in the LP.

Muah from Salt Lake!!

Karie said...

I love all the pictures from your trip. Lake Powell has become one of my favorite places on Earth thanks to my IL's, too. I even went with them without my husband last summer also! It would have been much better with him, but we had a blast. I'm glad you had a good time!

Popular Posts