7/20/09

6 years


Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary. It has seriously been a wonderful 6 years, with many ups and downs. I feel like we are at our very happiest together and I couldn't be luckier to have Tom by my side!
Happy Anniversary Tom!
Friday we went on a date to Claim Jumpers (BEST dessert ever!) and then went to the new Harry Potter.
I planned a trip to San Diego for us in September for our anniversary, so we decided not to get gifts for each other. Nevertheless, Tom said he wanted to take me shopping on Saturday. He brought me home a beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers and then off we went to the mall. I ended up buying this shirt at Hot Topic and a Rock Band Track List game with my favorite Paramore song on it. ("crushcrushcrush").
And the celebration will continue in September!
i love you tom


3 comments:

jen said...

Yay happy anniversay to you two!! And way cute Transformers shirt!

Anonymous said...

Wow 6 years is awesome I look up 2 you and hope that I will be as happy as you are in 6 years. You are an awesome inspiration.

Abe and Lisa said...

Congratulations to you two! I love you both!! I wish you many more happy years with many more happy babies!!

Popular Posts