6/4/09

complaint of the day

Are female singers capable doing of anything other than gyrating around half naked these days? I know sex sells, but EVERYONE is selling sex. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!

Oh, on another note, I've lost an inch all over from the 3 hour thing. And I've cheated. This makes me happy.

AND my brother in law is back from his mission! Can't wait to see him! 

And check out this awesome website futureme.org  where you can write yourself a letter to be delivered by email in the future. You choose which date. I wrote myself a letter to be delivered a year from now with all of the goals I would like to accomplish by that time. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

how is it even possible you have an inch to lose?

Rachel Evans said...

That website sounds sweet! I'll have to check it out! You are really good at making goals! I don't know how you do it!!!

jen said...

Ok you've inspired me to do this 3 hour diet thing. I just ordered the book online!

Popular Posts