2/15/09

Sweet Cora


I read about this family, and my heart goes out to them.

They lost their sweet baby, Cora, just last week.

Her story has touched many across the blogging community and now is your chance to give back. A memorial has been put into place to build Cora's Playground.  The Etsy benefit sale is launching on Monday. 

My etsy shop is taking part in the Cora Paige Playground fund, and I hope you'll take the time to read their story and maybe buy something from the many etsy shops that are donating proceeds from sales to the Cora fund. (click on the button to the left to see what is for sale, or you can go to my shop)

Much love goes out to this family in such a hard time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cora blinked away far too soon. What a beautiful little girl. Thank you for making me aware of this, I'm glad I haven't missed it. Along with donating, I'm going to get my daughter something from knittybitty. Thank you again...
-Anna

Chelsea Lee said...

I just read Joel and Jessica's Blogs from Christmas to present and my heart seriously goes out to how strong and faithful they were with Cora's Cancer. It shocked me with how unbelievably fast they lost her. She was so adorable. I just can't imagine what they are going through, even now. I'm going to go in and kiss both Jake and Cohen again tonight and hold them close just because they are here and I know that life goes by way too fast.

Popular Posts