1. I have ADD really bad. I'm a mess without my meds, and I wish I would've known about it sooner. Like...15 years ago would've been helpful. Every day is a struggle if I don't have strattera in my system.
2. I hated rootbeer and sushi before I had Mae. After I had her, I LOVE both and have been more adventurous in what I'll try.
3. I'm intimidated very easily and always have been. It's gotten a lot better since I've "matured"
4. I'm vain. I know I've said this a million times, but its really something I'm trying to get better at. I have a really rough time when I gain any weight at all. I don't know if it's because I was a gymnast for 8 years and was pure muscle for so long, so anything other than that I'm not happy with...I have no idea. But I really like to look my best. And I can be pretty hard on myself about it.
5. I've always wanted to be in a musical, and one day I'll try out for one. I don't care if I make it, I just want to be able to say I tried.
6. I have a deep and undying testimony of this and no matter what mistakes I've made in my life, I've always known it was true
7. I promised someone that means a lot to me that I wouldn't eat sugar until they quit smoking. I've had a couple of weak moments (oops) but I've actually done really well, considering I couldn't go a day without chocolate.
8. I haven't eaten meat in about a month, and I'm cutting out dairy this week. I feel really good physically and I don't miss it at all.
9. I want to be a rock star. I love singing, and I still daydream about running around being crazy on a stage and singing my head off, or being in a sparkly red dress and singing jazz atop a piano.
10. I have a nubbin
Aubs, Elise, Alicia, Amy, Rachel Evans, Shelbi, and anyone else