2/15/09

Honest sCrap

List 10 honest things about yourself.Pass this on to 7 bloggers whom you feel embody the spirit of the Honest sCrap.

1. I have ADD really bad. I'm a mess without my meds, and I wish I would've known about it sooner. Like...15 years ago would've been helpful. Every day is a struggle if I don't have strattera in my system.

2. I hated rootbeer and sushi before I had Mae. After I had her, I LOVE both and have been more adventurous in what I'll try.

3. I'm intimidated very easily and always have been. It's gotten a lot better since I've "matured"

4. I'm vain. I know I've said this a million times, but its really something I'm trying to get better at. I have a really rough time when I gain any weight at all. I don't know if it's because I was a gymnast for 8 years and was pure muscle for so long, so anything other than that I'm not happy with...I have no idea. But I really like to look my best. And I can be pretty hard on myself about it.

5. I've always wanted to be in a musical, and one day I'll try out for one. I don't care if I make it, I just want to be able to say I tried.

6. I have a deep and undying testimony of this and no matter what mistakes I've made in my life, I've always known it was true

7. I promised someone that means a lot to me that I wouldn't eat sugar until they quit smoking. I've had a couple of weak moments (oops) but I've actually done really well, considering I couldn't go a day without chocolate.

8. I haven't eaten meat in about a month, and I'm cutting out dairy this week. I feel really good physically and I don't miss it at all. 

9. I want to be a rock star. I love singing, and I still daydream about running around being crazy on a stage and singing my head off, or being in a sparkly red dress and singing jazz atop a piano.

10. I have a nubbin

I tag:
Aubs, Elise, Alicia, Amy, Rachel Evans, Shelbi, and anyone else


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go with cutting out dairy and meat! I've decided not to do anymore red meat (which I was happy to discover did not include pork) and I haven't really missed it. Dairy on the other hand... I'm lactose intolerant but in small quantities it's okay. You may have some secrets on how to avoid it. Or recipes!

Popular Posts