2/21/09

projects

I've been pretty overwhelmed the last couple of weeks, starting two new jobs and trying to get my apartment in order. 
It's crazy how after only four months of living here everything got disorganized so fast.
So now that I'm getting into the groove of things, I've got some projects up my sleeve for the next couple of weeks.


finish this and send it off to it's winner
get my act together and finish this woman's portraits!
do something pretty with this old window i found (i'm thinking it should go in mae's room with some of my photography??)
paint this lil ones big girl bed (sniff sniff)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! it is so fun and very beautiful. can't wait to see the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

I guess I totally missed something but did you guys move from the spot with the pool and entertainment room that didn't work? I still want your address for the cookies.

Popular Posts