I was tagged by Rachel and Heather.
Tag You're it!!!
Rules:1) Post rules on your blog2) Answer the six '8' items3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV shows
1. The Office
4. Ugly Betty
7. Anything on TLC
8. The Hills
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took a nap snuggled up to Mae
2. Watched Ugly Betty
3. Worked on photography
4. Hung out with Tanya and Ollie
5. Read "Skinny Bitch" (awesome! a MUST read for all the ladies)
7. Cleaned my dads restaurant
8. Watched 24
8 Things I look forward to
1. Getting pregnant
2. Going back to Arizona in a week
3. Girls night out this weekend
4. New job(s) when I get back to AZ
5. Changing my eating habits
6. Sleeping in my own bed
7. more art and photography done
8. making new friends
8 Favorite Restaraunts
1. Pistol Petes (R.I.P)
3. Bombay House
4. Pawitts Thai
5. Paradise Bakery
7. Spaghetti Factory
8 Things on my wish-list
1. Get Mae back on a good schedule
2. Lose the ten pounds I've gained in the last three months
3. eat better
4. Follow our budget
5. Go on a date with Tom
6. Go to the temple
7. Finished Shelbi's drawings
8. Birthday presents for brothers birthdays
8 People I tag
3. Stephanie M.
7. Heather M.
Because I can. I started writing this long, over involved post about the reasons why I chose to shave my head. I went into my dating hi...
I went along as a second shooter for my aunt ( Julie Parker ) to photograph a wedding. It was really fun, but very tiring! All in all, it wa...
It doesn't make sense to me that the world is still spinning and the sun is still shining and people are out doing whatever they're...
Rapunzel cake by Aubrey and I
Iced coffee that is delicious, full of vitamins and minerals, and can help you lose weight? Yes, please. Signeth me uppeth. Recipe: 8 o...
Word of advice: Don't workout right before you donate blood. We had a blood donation organization come to our church on Saturday, and I ...
"These are just awkward...." he said with a goofy half smile. My family and I were lined up to the left of my moms open casket, g...
I recently decided to go from dark to platinum, and being the impatient fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda gal that I am, I did it myself. D...
Dear mom, You are gone. I wrote a few days ago about how I was ready to let you go, how much I wanted you to be out of misery. Being with ...
Just finished up this portrait of Chuck Jones for the Red Dot Auction !