11/3/08

Lovely books

In the past two weeks I've read the following:


(the first book in the series is called "Uglies")
Loved it

"Specials" the third book in the Uglies series
Loved it

Couldn't put this one down. If you're a fan of Jane Austen, you'll love this one. Or even if you're not, (I've never actually read any of her books, and I'm ashamed to admit it) you'll love it.

Now I'm off to read the companion novel to the Uglies series, titled "Extras", and listening to "Star Girl" on cd while I paint.
I love a good story.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I adored Austenland. I haven't read the Uglies yet but I've heard a lot of people raving about them. I'm in th middle of the the Blue Bloods series.

Alicia Leppert said...

Please tell me you read Pretties between those two. I didn't read Extras. I heard it didn't really belong. You'll have to let me know what you think.

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm retarded. I just went back and saw you have Pretties on there. Me estupido.

aubrey said...

I just put Uglies on my library list! Can't Wait!

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Aaaaa!! Did you take my copy of Austenland home with you!? I cannot live without it in my sleeping vicinity! However....it is indeed a freaking awesome book.

Popular Posts