11/27/08

locks of love

I'm a little obsessed with changing my hair. I've had it short for about two years now, and I've been wondering what to do with it. Grow it out, keep it short, somewhere in between? My little sister has been growing her hair out, and it looks really good on her. I told her this, and she said she's growing it out to donate to Locks of Love. My mom did this before she started chemo last year, and I thought: "there's my answer!" 
I'm growing my hair out until it's long enough to donate (ten inches) and then I'll chop it off and send it in. Yay for helping those in need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my piano students from Vancouver donated her hair to locks of love, I was so inspired!

Indeed, I am also wondering what to do with my hair. It's getting long, but uncomfortably long. Shall I have a permanent bob? Chop it shorter to have a cool edgy cut? So many options!! Good luck with growing it out! That's what I think I'm doing, too...

PS: I love the whale. His mustache is very becoming.

Popular Posts