11/26/08

DOO DOO DOO DOOOO! (thats a trumpet noise)

BIG FAT SIGH OF RELIEF! I think I may be done (for now, anyhow) with my blog makeover. Whaddya think? New features:

*I've updated my links to include anyone I may have been too lazy to add in the past. So if you don't see your name please let me know and I'll add you! 

*Check out "lovely links" to see some of my favorite sites. If you would like me to add your button/website to my blog, let me know and I'd be happy to. You can see MY button to the left. By all means, feel free to add my button to YOUR site. 

*See that whale fella to your left? The one with the top hat.  "Ahem!" he says. He's trying to get your attention, so listen up! He'll be here to announce giveaways and anything else he finds important enough for you to know. 

*LAST but not least, if you want to see pictures of our little family, get updates, etc. you won't find it here. You'll have to go over to my personal blog and have me add you. Personal blogs do NOT update in google reader, so keep that in mind. 

Thanks everyone for your support and love. You guys rock :)

5 comments:

Chelsea Lee said...

I love it! You are Amazingly Creative! I love the picture of you here too! How have you been?

Misty said...

i think it's adorable... I want something new with mine but honestly have NO budget for it... I wish I knew how to do this...

tanya said...

Love it. I really like the illustrations on the side. Happy Thanksgiving!

Becca said...

Doood, I love your new page! I've already added your link button to my Bloggy blog. You're so talented. I think Mr. Whale is perfect and I'm SO GLAD you chose the name I voted for, The Cheeky Whale, it's TOO cute! You're awesome.

Becca said...

Doood, I love your new page! I've already added your link button to my Bloggy blog. You're so talented. I think Mr. Whale is perfect and I'm SO GLAD you chose the name I voted for, The Cheeky Whale, it's TOO cute! You're awesome.

Popular Posts