10/22/08

tagged

Tagged by Selkie

8 Favorite TV Shows:
The Office
Heroes
Friends
Dr. Who
The Hills
Arrested Development
24
John and Kate Plus 8



8 Things I Did Yesterday:
packed for salt lake
folded laundry
blogged
read emails
took a long nap
ate a skookie
played scrabble with Tom
went out to dinner with Meg and Tay

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Having more babies!
Tom graduating
Creating
Heaven
Disneyland trips
Taking naps
Eating good food
Spending time with family and friends

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Pistol Petes
Pawitts Royal Thai
Rubios
Olive Garden
The Mayan
Chili's (0nly for their paradise cookie)
Paradise Bakery
Sushi

8 Things On My Wish List:
A trip to Disneyland
A new baby (mine, of course)
A flash for my camera
Money
New car
A doggie
A whale
a new stomach


8 People To Tag:
Aubrey
Alicia
Amy
Tanya
Shelbi
Meg B.
Becca
Anyone else who feels the need

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What in tarnation is a skookie?

Amy J. said...

Cool tag...aren't babies and naps wonderful! I am envious you get to have more. Those dream/flexing stories are hilarious. JOhn does something similar in bed, but it's like his bum cheeks and his legs at the same time. Sometimes it's a pain when you are trying to fall asleep. Wierdo husbands.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Jon and Kate Plus 8, but I have to watch it when Steve's not home. He's not big on "reality" t.v.

Popular Posts