10/11/08

Slumba Partay!

Slumber Partay!
With our hubbies at NSHMBA Meg and I decided it would be fun to have a sleepover. Her hubby, Taylor is a friend of Toms. They grew up together, and he is a Thunderbird student as well.


Meg and Mae. Mae calls her "Egg" and its hysterical!



Meg is so cool, she brought these little foamy stickers and door hangars for Mae to decorate.

First, we dropped Mae off at the sitters, then we headed over to Rubios for their gourmet tacos.
DELISH!
Then we went and picked up some yummy ice cream and then grabbed Mae from the sitters.
We went home, talked, hung out, looked at scrapbooks and played with Mae. After Mae was down, we made a bed on the floor and watched "Mean Girls". (Our favorite line: "My heart was pounding in my throat and my stomach felt like it was going to fall out of my butt!")

We attempted to get a picture of our slumber, but we didn't know the timer was on, so I hurried and jumped in. I look awesome.


Our second attempt, Megs eyes were closed!

Third times the charm!
It was a BLAST, thanks for the good times Meg!
And I a have to apologize for my bad manners (I think I burped like..seven times...poor Meg)
::we missed you Jess!::

No comments:

Popular Posts