10/6/08

Memory Monday {MORP}

Aw, the days of high school! I am proud to say, that these were not the greatest days of my life. Meaning, I'm glad my life has just gotten better. Make sense?
MORP was my first dance. Girls choice, halloween time. (my favorite holiday). I asked Sean Overholt who was a super cute football player!*gasp!* (that needs to be said in a valley girl accent). It was a really fun dance. We went as "cops and robbers" and played Lazer Tag after the dance. Good times!
Notice my hair and my red lipstick. I was (and still am) obsessed with the forties. I got some crap for wearing red lipstick, after all, it wasn't "in" at the time. But I didn't care. I felt naked without it.
Oh, and can you believe this was 11 YEARS ago? 11 YEARS PEOPLE! WHERE did the time fly?


*click on either image to enlarge*

1 comment:

tanya said...

Oh man. Don't you look back at your pictures and just laugh well I do. That was a fun dance. And I CAN'T believe that it was 11 years ago. I guess time flys when your having fun. Hey do you know if they have a blog for out class at bhs? Anyways just wondering bye bye

Popular Posts