9/8/08

A silly realization

So, I'm sitting here reading "Midnight Sun" and I'm thinking, I wonder how that would be like...to be in love with someone you want to eat as well. So I started pondering about what that would be in my situation. And I thought, that would mean I would have to fall in love with peach cobbler ala mode, or warm, soft chocolate chip cookies with milk. And then my thoughts drifted off to me having a candlelit dinner with a plate of dessert as my date, using every cell in my brain to control myself from biting into it, and also being so incredibly in love with the dessert that I couldn't bear the thought of hurting it. The thought made me laugh out loud.
I think I need to get out more.

8 comments:

tanya said...

Your silly. I agree u need to get out more! :) Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

I love it!
I think it is possible my love would be a coldstone cake batter ice cream with brownie mixed in... love it, possibly gotta have it! Oh, also an In-N-Out burger animal style... true love!
My heart started beating faster and my breath got caught, leaving me a bit light headed!
Thanks for the laugh!

Unknown said...

send me your email address at laseal29@gmail.com... I will make you a contributor to the fantasy wives club!

aubrey said...

Liss this was just the laugh I needed today! I think my dreams tonight will be all about food I could be in love with........m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m :)

Heather said...

lol you crack me up!!!

i was not going to read midight sun cause i am still holding onto hope she publishes but i gave in :(

Alicia Leppert said...

What's this fantasy wives club? Fantasy wives of Edwards? I want in!!
I thought the exact same thing reading M.S. I think you can't help but think about this. I kept trying to imagine what would do that for me, and I could only equate it to some insanely good smelling dessert, hot out of the oven, that I could NOT resist. So glad I wasn't the only one! (Although I didn't picture myself out on a date with said dessert :)

Heather said...

Just think of the calories of eating someone you love. Too many. Makes big butt dimples. Triple chins. It's horrible and then how do you explain that to the family.

Mrs. Fowden said...

I think this thought is hilarious!

Popular Posts