9/4/08

Bye Bye To Us

We had a little going away bash at my dads restaurant a week before we left. I just have to say, how incredibly grateful I am for the people in my life. My family and friends mean the WORLD to me, and I have been so blessed with the people I have met and been proud to call friends. Seriously, words cannot describe how much I love my friends and family. Thanks to everyone who came! It was so much fun :)


Gidge, Rust, and my bro Aaron


Beautiful Olivia Rae


Lisa Young (now my cute sister in law!) and Melissa Jensen


Me eating a BURGER



Nick, Olivia Mae, John, Abe, Jeremy, Terra, Linds, and Tanya

Jeremy, Crew, and Terra


Tyler, Oodin, Brooke, Tom, Becca, Dee, Tom Sr., Stephanie, Megan, and Paige
Emily Ford and Jim


Becca, Olivia, and Dee

4 comments:

chel wakley said...

I am sad that I missed. I would have loved to see you off. Come back and visit us soon, so we can all do dinner again. But love your new adventure.

Drew and Jenny said...

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear more on your move! I keep checking your blog for up updates so I'm glad to see some new pics. I promise I'm not a blog stalker but I can't wait to hear about AZ!

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't remember the last time I saw Aaron. He looks good with facial hair!

tanya said...

so sad that we even had to have this party. Hopefully in a couple of years we'll do another to celebrate you moving back! Yeah.. We need more update on your life down there slacker! :) Hope all is well. love ya guys

Popular Posts