9/15/08

Memory Monday {Alicia}

These pictures were taken summer of 99 in Pasco, WA, where my moms sister Kim and her family reside. This is my loverly cousin Alicia. We spent the week shopping, and hanging out in the hot tub talking about boyfriends, life , music, and I'm sure some poop and fart jokes were thrown in there. I had to leave early for senior year registration, so Alicia accompanied me to the airport.




I would make a face and Alicia would try to copy it. It was hilarious!


Pure giddiness

"Make sure you get my awesome JCrew shirt in the picture!"


1 comment:

Alicia Leppert said...

Imagine my shock when I opened your blog in my Google Reader and saw my name, and then continued on to see pictures of us I have NEVER seen before. I don't remember this AT ALL!! I remember seeing the Blair Witch Project though and sleeping in my room (you on the floor) with my light on because we were so scared! I don't remember that shirt, either, but I only wore JCrew at the time, so it doesn't surprise me. Thanks for this!! I loved it!

Popular Posts