9/11/08

Mae and the nude human (half nude)

Heather, you asked "what the hell" Mae was looking at in the car ride to Arizona. For some reason, my captions didn't show up on the slideshow! For those of you wondering why I'm letting my daughter look at half naked pictures of humans, well, its my Body for Life book, and its just before and after shots. Mae was incredibly intrigued by them and looked at them for a good 15 minutes. A record for my little "I-Can't-Sit-Still-For-More-Then-2.5 Jigawatt-seconds" child.

2 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I would never have noticed what she was looking at, but I loved all the pics of your move! Glad it went well. P.S. I want your hair. Give it to me now.

Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't say that it was bad for Mae to look at all the manly flesh. I am kind of fond of mainly flesh and I am not quite sure that there is ever a too early age to appreciate the manly flesh. Yum. I too think your hair is cute. I will get pics of my new hair cut as soon as I can make it do what I want it to do.

Popular Posts