8/1/08

Q-Tips and Sassafrass

Uh, can you tell this is my daughter? She did this on her own. Seriously.


"Mom, you're a nerd"

I thought I'd post some more pictures of my hair, because I'm vain.


Remember those mirror pictures that were a hit in the 80's? I should find mine from 3rd grade. Its really a fabulous special effect. Really, it is. Don't believe me? Ask the dishes. Be our guest, be our guest...oh wait. Thats "Beauty and the Beast"

Its super short in the back, and I love it. Tom said he's going to have to get used to the back.

YAY for changes! I love switchin things up :)

I'm starting this in three weeks. Anyone want to join me?

7 comments:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Haha, I love the mirror picture!!!! And I love the new haircut too. It will be perfect for hot hot hot Arizona :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE your hair! So cute! I am so jealous! I have to drop a few (a lot) of lbs before short hair would be cute on me again... on that note- I was actually staring bfl the 11th (mon after our anniversary and Mike's birthday)- so I am totally in! What's the start date? SOOO excited to do it with someone I know!

Unknown said...

BTW- I forgot to say this in my last posting- it is approx 6 hours and 40 min before Breaking Dawn! Oh WOW! Can hardly wait! I know you'd appreciate my excitement!

Mrs. Fowden said...

Penny sent the prayer request. She also asked me how sending money to an email address works. What is paypal?


I still don't know what to do with my hair. Did you know Jackie Jakeman? She does my hair. She is always trying to get me to cut it short. But I promised myself that I wouldn't cut it this time. Oh, what to do?

Becca said...

LOVE the new do...and your vain-ness! You're awesome. p.s. looking super fit, you are. I WILL be able to make the Friday Night Romp at Pistol's...I have an 8k Race up City Creek Canyon the day following so...i believe Taco's will be the perfect fit! I'm a Love you, I'm a Miss you :)

aubrey said...

Your hair is cute, tell Tom to get over it! hee heee! I really like it, very striking!

I hope the mirror pictures come back, they were some of m favorites, but you need to get the smoky effect going, that was the best part of it, and how the did one face smiling and the other face all serious! Totally awes!

MJ said...

Mel, this totally made me laugh which i so needed today. The mirror pictures were the best!!! And i must say, that i LOVE your hair. Very fitting for you. :)

Popular Posts