8/1/08

Lame

I pre-ordered a copy of "Breaking Dawn" on Amazon. (that rhymed!). I recieved an email today, telling me my copy was on its way....and would arrive around the 9th of August. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have to wait THAT long? I honestly thought pre-ordering would give me a leg up on the whole situation. I mean..c'mon! Oh well. I thought about it and realized, that if I had it around the next two weeks I wouldn't get any packing done. So I'll just plan on reading it on the 12 hour drive to AZ. Perfect! Still annoyed with Amazon, but, I'll get over it.

I'm also excited to say, I have a partner to do this with. Leslie, I'm so excited you're doing it too! It'll be so fun to compare notes and encourage each other. WOOT! My starting date is August 25th. I don't want to wait that long, but I have a lot of packing to do, and I need about a week to get settled.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts