8/1/08

Lame

I pre-ordered a copy of "Breaking Dawn" on Amazon. (that rhymed!). I recieved an email today, telling me my copy was on its way....and would arrive around the 9th of August. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have to wait THAT long? I honestly thought pre-ordering would give me a leg up on the whole situation. I mean..c'mon! Oh well. I thought about it and realized, that if I had it around the next two weeks I wouldn't get any packing done. So I'll just plan on reading it on the 12 hour drive to AZ. Perfect! Still annoyed with Amazon, but, I'll get over it.

I'm also excited to say, I have a partner to do this with. Leslie, I'm so excited you're doing it too! It'll be so fun to compare notes and encourage each other. WOOT! My starting date is August 25th. I don't want to wait that long, but I have a lot of packing to do, and I need about a week to get settled.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good news- borders book in murray has several copies left- you can get it today and if they tell you they are sold out tell them that you preordered. i got mine last night and didn't have to use the one i had them hold for me. give them my name and number- you can have it that way!

Meg said...

I did the same thing! I figured it out just in time to cacel my order with Amazon and went to Borders, they had tons of copies, and let e tell you this book is insane!! I hope you get your copy soon.

When do you guys make the big move?

Rachel Evans said...

Hey! Cute blog! You are really talented! So yes I know that I am out of the loop, but dare I say... what is the Breaking Dawn? Everyone is blogging about it! And I LOVE your apartment in PHX! There are so many new, nice places there. And Peoria is a nice area!

Rachel Evans said...

Oh... and the hair. Love it! I am going to post some pics of mine soon.

Popular Posts