6/28/08

Success!

I announced just yesterday that we bought Mae her very own throne (potty, that is). Well, get ready for it. Here comes an official MBM (Mommy Bragging Moment)
Mae went to the bathroom on it THREE times yesterday, and ONCE this morning. I am so proud :)
I just hope it keeps up!

P.S. all of your comments were so silly. Thanks for the advice!
In reply to some of your comments:
Leslie: I'm not ready for Mae to be a big girl yet, but she seems to be in a hurry. hee hee
Aubrey: There are no poo poo treats in the Johnson house. The true reward for going potty is a big "Horray!" from mommy complete with a round of applause, and the sense of accomplishment.

2 comments:

tanya said...

Congrats! I didn't you were trying guess I need to read up more often.][ She looks so cute! You can do it Mae! I am kind of jealous cause that means you'll be out of diapers soon.

Unknown said...

One word: Jealous! (Strange being jealous of potty- never thought I'd have those thought!)
Congrats!
For "one word"- I certainly came up with a lot of words!)

Popular Posts