6/27/08

Let the adventures....BEGIN!

"Tra la la boom de ay, I pull my pants away! And while I'm standing there, pull down my underwear!" -"Its Potty Time!" video



Mae has been showing a lot of interest in the toilet for quite some time. She likes to "help" mommy {hee hee}, she loves to put toilet paper (unused, of course) in and flush it, and when we put her on it, she says "potty!" over and over and then goes through the motions of wiping and flushing. Its seriously cute.
So I decided it was time to get her her very own potty. This throne actually plays magical tunes when it senses your child did their business! She was quite excited. So excited, in fact, that while we were setting it up, she pooped right next to it on the floor. *sigh*
Anyways, my goal is to have her potty trained by the time she is two! That gives me five months.
Oh my gosh...I can't believe she's growing up so fast. Stop it Mae! Stay little...
Post a Comment

Popular Posts