6/27/08

Let the adventures....BEGIN!

"Tra la la boom de ay, I pull my pants away! And while I'm standing there, pull down my underwear!" -"Its Potty Time!" video



Mae has been showing a lot of interest in the toilet for quite some time. She likes to "help" mommy {hee hee}, she loves to put toilet paper (unused, of course) in and flush it, and when we put her on it, she says "potty!" over and over and then goes through the motions of wiping and flushing. Its seriously cute.
So I decided it was time to get her her very own potty. This throne actually plays magical tunes when it senses your child did their business! She was quite excited. So excited, in fact, that while we were setting it up, she pooped right next to it on the floor. *sigh*
Anyways, my goal is to have her potty trained by the time she is two! That gives me five months.
Oh my gosh...I can't believe she's growing up so fast. Stop it Mae! Stay little...

4 comments:

Amy J. said...

Too cute! It is great when they show so much interest. It makes it so much easier. That is so awesome about Aaron! Congrats to him and you the aspiring actress.

Heather said...

thats the same potty we got taylar!! She won't go on it anymore, she is insistant on going on the big girl potty, lol. So we just take the seat off and put it on our big toilet.

Unknown said...

Super impressed! We are having Super Potty Saturday in a couple of weeks to train Emmy. We've been putting it off because of the move. Now that we are in and settled, we're going to spend time teaching her... only problem being, she has no interest in being a big girl!

aubrey said...

HURRAH! POTTY TRAINING!! Good luck on the newest hurdle in kids! You will all be wonderful I am sure. I love that she pooped on the floor, memories of the White kids flooded my brain....puh-lease promise me you will NOT to poo-poo prizes...ugh!

Popular Posts